At this event, you will discover:
- How to use LinkedIn.com for business development. LinkedIn.com is a terrific tool and should be part of your sales toolbox. Most salespeople do not understand how it can best be used to identify and contact prospects. You will learn the 7 simple steps that you can easily follow to
put a program in place to add prospects to your pipeline.
- How to better qualify deals. Why you should focus on opportunities that are the best matches for your products and services. Where is your “sweet-spot?” Why you must have access to the ultimate decision-maker to increase your chances of success.
- What to do when your opportunity is stalled. Why did this happen? What you can do to get it moving again, or perhaps you must let go of it.
- Who is the real #1 competitor? How to compete against the “status quo” or do-nothing. You think that company X is your toughest competitor, but it isn’t.
- Why you should welcome objections, not fight them off. They are valuable clues that will help you build a winning strategy.
In just one day – six hours – this seminar will enhance your skills, give you real world takeaway actions you can apply immediately and help you dramatically increase the size of your commission checks.